Project Assistant for our new Carbon Capture Product
We’re developing and deploying a new product in the CleanTech / Carbon Capture space.
We are looking for a self motivated, hardworking individual who is able to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment to join us.
This role would suit someone who is passionate about Climate Change and enthusiastic about starting a career in product development with a strong desire and readiness to learn.
Working closely with a small cross-functional team (Development, Sales, Customer Support, Marketing), you will have exceptional interpersonal skills and will be confident at communicating with people at all levels.
You should have extremely high attention to detail as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
This position is part time and is a blended mix of onsite in Cardiff and remote working.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to ensure deadlines are met, with the ability to prioritise workload without close supervision
- Good written communication skills to produce good quality materials for a variety of purposes (e.g. publicity leaflets, short reports, letters, and minutes)
- Active listening and verbal communication skills for effective interaction with all colleagues and project stakeholders
- IT aptitude to use a variety of computer systems, including excel & company specific programmes
- Resourcefulness, with the ability to retrieve and organise information from a variety of sources
- Skills to identify problems, and plan action to overcome problems
- An enthusiastic and willing team player, who will contribute to ways that the team’s product can be improved
- The flexibility to adapt to changing workload demands and environments
Self-motivated with the personal drive to complete tasks on time and to a quality professional standard
- To work positively and inclusively with colleagues and stakeholders so that we always provide a workplace and service that does not discriminate against people on the ground of their age, sexuality, religion or belief, race, gender or physical ability
What we Offer
In addition to the base salary and opportunity to work in a fast-growth start-up with an industry-leading CleanTech product you’ll also get:
- 25 days holiday (plus statutory)
- High quality mentoring from our team and advisory board
Closing date of 25th March 2022
Please email [email protected] for more details.